Your way to success in Chess
Votre chemin vers le succès aux Echecs
Su camino hacia el éxito en el ajedrez
Ihr Weg zum Erfolg im Schach
Твой путь к успеху в шахматах
Satrançta başarıya gitmenizin yolu
- Chess online: playing chess online is like playing it in real life but on your computer or mobile screen, all you need is to be connected to the internet. You can play chess against your friends, against strangers or versus computer (machine) at any time and any place you want. Play Chess: The estimated number of people who play chess online, in the year 2005, was about two hundrand million online chess players as estimated by The world chess Federation. Notice that 45 millions of them are form the United States of America, 10 millions frome India, and 4 millions from the United Kingdom.
- Chess Results: Don't miss any game result with best of chess! In this chess website you can find the reuslts of the most followed chess games in the world, the ranking of the tournaments and championships, the elo increase or decrease of the top players.Learn Chess,There are three possible results:White wins, Black wins, or draft. The chess results are the main influent of a player ranking which is determinated by players ratings who generally go up for a win and down for a loss.
- Chess Game: A chess games is a game of two-player strategy played on a chessboard which is a checkered gameboard with 64 squares arranged in an eight-by-eight grid. It is one of the world’s most popular games. Chess Problems, Each player begins the game with sixteen pieces: 1 king, 1 queen, 2 bishops, 2 knights, 2 rooks, and 8 pawns. Each of the six pieces types different moves. The pieces are used to attack, defend, and capture the opponent’s pieces, with a final objective: ‘checkmate’ the opponent’s king by placing it under an inescapable threat of capture.
- Chess Openings: The development, control of the center, the safety of king, the prevention of king weakness are the principle aims of chess opening. The openings in chess could be defined as the first several moves of the game or the group of initial moves of a chess game.Chess Strategy, There are many openings such as: Ruy Lopez Opening, Italian Game Opening, Sicilian Defense Opening, French Defense Opening, Réti Opening...
- Play Chess: the main aim of our website Best Of Chess is to offer a complete playing plateform. Here you can play Chess online versus your friends, versus people from all over the world, play live chess, play versus computer, create or join tournaments (view Chess Tournament), vote chess, Play Bullet games, Blitz, classic or rapid chess games. Improve your virtual Elo by playing and winning games, if you lose, your Elo will decrease. Try to get the best winning streak, the highest Elo and share it (Chess Results) with your friends. Chess can be used very effectively as a tool to teach problem solving and abstract reasoning. Learning how to solve a problem is more important than learning the solution to any particular problem.
- Chess Strategy: what is chess strategy? It's the aspect of playing the game concerned with evaluation of chess positions and setting of goals and long-term plans for future play. The aim of every Chess strategy .is to have a better placement in the chessboard and in that way the player gets a better score in board evaluation. Chess Tactics, In fact the pieces in chess have different values: Pawn value = 1 ; Bishop value = 3 ; Knight value = 3 ; Rook value = 5 ; Queen value = 9.
- Chess Tournament: chess tournament is a set of chess games played competitively to determine a winning individual or team. The first chess tournament in history have been organized in London in the year 1851. The largest team chess tournament is the Chess Olympiad, in which players compete for their country's team, it's like the olympic games but only in chess.Chess Game, It exists three systems of chess tournaments: Round-robin in which each participant plays every other participant an equal number of times, Swiss system in which players are paired with opponents who have done equally well, Elimination in which the loser of a game is immediately eliminated from winning the first prize. Play Bullet tournaments, Blitz, classic or rapid tournament.
- Chess Tactics: Chess tactics are referred to a sequence of moves that limits the opponent’s options and may result some gain. Tactics are usually contrasted with strategy, in which advantages take longer to be realized, and the opponent is less constrained in responding. Best of chess offers you the possibility to learn the most famous chess tactis through tactic execrcises, such as: The double attack, Pinning, Chess online, The discovered attack, The X-ray attack, Interception, Removing the defender, Blocking the king’s escape, Freeing, Overloading, The intermediate move, King’s pawn structure, Forcing stalemate. Improve your skills by training and practicing chess.
- Chess Problems: Is called also chess composition, are puzzles set by somebody using chess pieces on a chess board, that presents the solver with a particular task to be achieved. There are may types of chess problems such as Directmates of two movers, three movers or more, Helpmates, selfmates, helpselfmates, reflexmates, seriesmovers of Seriesmate, Serieshelpmate, Seriesselfmate, Seriesreflexmate.
- Learn Chess: Best of chess offers to its visitors the space to learn and improve their skills in chess. We can help you here to learn How to play Chess. Practice tactics trainer to improve the way you play chess, watch video lessons provided by Grand Masters in different sections such as openings (view Chess Openings), middlegame, endgame, etc. You can also learn through reading chess articles, doing the daily puzzles and exercices, doing the computer workouts, and learning specefic moves with online coaching. You can find any information about chess in our chess encyclopedia which contain basics, rules and definitions.
- Chess rules: The laws of chess are set by The the World Chess Organization (FIDE), with some modifications made by some national organizations for their own purposes. There are variations of the rules for fast chess, correspondence chess, online chess, and chess variants. Those rules are related to the setup of chessboard (placement of each piece in the board), Movement of each piece:The king moves,The rook, The bishop, The queen, The knight, and The pawn moves. Aslo, some special moves such as Castling or En passant. Chess Rules includes the Pawn promotion when it advances to its eighth rank too. And the Irregularities such as Illegal moves or Illegal position.
- How to play Chess: we are here to learn the right way to play and perform in your chess games. First of all you need to learn the basics of the game: the history, the aims of chess, learn the most popular openings and their variations, how to handle an attacking or defending situation while playing, learn to make a strategy and to practice tactics to emprove your moves and ability. Grand Masters can give you lessons through articles or video lessons, you can ask them questions or ask them for solutions or for Chess rules. Even the computer can help you improving your skills by showing you tips and hints in a specefic chess game.